The outcome of your family law case will inevitably have both a legal impact on your family’s future and a highly personal impact. At the Wright Law Office in Bloomington, Illinois, we understand the importance of both and work hard to achieve the best possible solutions for each client we serve.
If you hire our law firm to help you resolve a family matter, you will be treated with dignity, respect and compassion throughout the process. You will have direct access to your lawyer. Your case will receive the personal attention it deserves. We will keep you fully informed and involved every step of the way so that you can make the family law decisions that will be most helpful to you and the future you want to create for your family whenever the need arises.
To schedule a consultation with family law attorney John D. Wright, call our Bloomington office at (309) 663-7200.
Providing Solutions Tailored To Meet Your Needs And Goals
Our family law practice involves many different areas of legal need, including:
- Adoptions, including agency and private adoptions, adoptions by relatives or stepparents, terminations of parental rights, and actions to vacate adoptions as well
- Uncontested divorce cases, affordable and finalized in less than 45 days in most circumstances
- Complex divorce cases, typically involving parties with substantial assets and income or sharp differences on the issues of child custody or support
- Modification of agreements or court orders involving child custody, visitation rights, child support, maintenance (alimony) or property (within 90 days)
- Enforcement of orders and agreements and contempt of court motions, typically resulting from noncompliance with child support, spousal support, child custody or visitation terms
- Paternity actions, typically a father’s rights issue but can also be pursued for child support purposes
- Legal guardianships of children
- Orders for protection, including 21-day emergency orders, interim orders and “plenary” orders, which can last up to two years
The decisions you make regarding these and other types of family law matters will affect the rest of your life. We appreciate what that means. You can count on us to look out for your best interests, protect your rights and work hard to secure the future you want for your children, yourself and your family.
Contact Us Today To Find Out How We Can Help You.
Although most of our work focuses on criminal defense and family law matters, we also offer experienced yet reasonably priced services for legal needs involving estate planning, probate, real estate and business law.
Servicios del intérprete disponibles.